Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Megit
#152800 Spawn of Psyduck works with 1.7.10 and not 1.8.x
So it works with the current recommended version of Pixelmon, but not the latest.
By JamieS1211
#152840 Without the plugin you are still able to edit the pixelmon database to change the spawns if you need to do that.
By MoeBoy76
JamieS1211 wrote:Without the plugin you are still able to edit the pixelmon database to change the spawns if you need to do that.

plugin < mod, i have a 1.8 version ready for when we have a Pixelmon 1.8 release
By JamieS1211
#152893 Well that was a bad typo. My apologies.
By Thexare
#153214 I actually have a few more questions about SOP, figured I'd use the existing post for them.

1. Can I rearrange the pokemon list in the SoP config? I'd like to redo the spawns when the 1.8 version rolls around, and it'd be a lot easier to keep things straight if I can rearrange it to have pokemon grouped by family, roughly based on National Dex order. Just want to make sure that doesn't break things.

2. Can I have multiple spawn conditions for one pokemon? For example, set it so Gastly will spawn in the Ominous Woods all day long, but only at night in other biomes. To be honest I don't think I'd need it for that many, but for certain special cases like that it'd be nice.
By Some Body
#153219 1. As long as you maintain the syntax, probably there should be no issues. Obviously you should try it out to be absolutely sure.
2. No.
By MoeBoy76
Thexare wrote:1. Can I rearrange the pokemon list in the SoP config? I'd like to redo the spawns when the 1.8 version rolls around, and it'd be a lot easier to keep things straight if I can rearrange it to have pokemon grouped by family, roughly based on National Dex order. Just want to make sure that doesn't break things.

nope, it will always be in alphabetical order, this is a Forge thing and there is no way around it as it will always reset to alphabetical whenever you change any value
JOIN THE TEAM