Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Turtlain1993
#153613 Okay, I've been looking around and can't seem to find out if this is possible. I know that you can run into the pixelmon grass and it will start a battle. Is there anyway to configure the grass not to always go into battle mode; so that there is a chance a wild pokemon won't appear? And is there a way to set up different sections of land to spawn specific levels and types of pokemon and how would you do this? (Pixelmon update 4.0.3)

By MoeBoy76
#153843 i have some very basic calculations to determine if you will battle and they probably need tweaking so that the chance is a lot less due to how often minecraft actually ticks and calls the hook being used

at this point the grass will spawn whatever Pixelmon would normally spawn on land in that biome (ie krabby on a beach, caterpie in a forest or lugia in deep ocean xD) the system used in PixelUtilities was completely thrown out in favour of something that is immediately usable, however i will likely work something out with the team (probably just Mr.M and Some Body) that lets it be much more configurable for adventure type stuff. All of that being said you can choose to scale the level of spawned Pixelmon to a players party level (eg lvl 12 Totodile and lvl 4 Rattata will spawn a Pixelmon at lvl 4-12 randomly)
JOIN THE TEAM