Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Shuyin76
#153650 Hello everybody,

I'm thinking about creating a small pixelmon server online for less than 5 people.
In this server, there will be juste this mod and maybe in the futur 2 or 3 sidemods and the biome o plenty mod.
I don't know what kind of configuration a pixelcraft server needs to be running perfectly so I want your suggestions for some good hosts with good prices !

By JeanMarc
#153651 For a server of that size, your best option would be to run it on your computer, doesn't need to much to run it well.
By Shuyin76
#153653 unfortunately, I don't have a good enough computeur to run a pixelmon server plus a client. (I have a good configuration but it seems it's not sufficient to have something stable)
By MoeBoy76
#153841 the only server host that we actually have an agreement with (unless it has fallen by the wayside) is Akliz Hosting, i personally use their smallest plan and it works with all the sidemods and they can even run safari games (you can't add any mods or plugins when using it though)
By Shuyin76
#153880 Thank you for the answer !
But I already choose my host and it's roxServers. Because we are 3, We choosed the limited slot option with 4 slots, and we have 4 Gb ram memory and ssd and 3.9GHz processor speed for 3$ a month. I think it's a good deal and we tested it, the server is very stable ! I'll keep you informed in this topic if I encounter problems with this host !
By NodeCraft
#153887 Hi Shuyin76, James from NodeCraft Hosting LLC here.

We've been in business since May 2012, and serve thousands of servers. All nodes are deployed with 1Gbps uplink, and more server specs can be found on our website here: https://nodecraft.com/about/server-specs

We offer a premium service at a $10/gb rate, which includes SSD storage, unlimited slots, best case DDoS protection, a dedicated IP, a free sub-domain, free webhosting, and full FTP access at no additional cost. We of course support Pixelmon with our one click jar installation, and you'll be up and running very quickly!

You can find many reviews of our service at our Minecraft Forums thread, and we encourage you to stop by our website at https://nodecraft.com if you have any further questions!
JOIN THE TEAM