Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bagebers123
#153748 Hey I was wondering if you guys could keep a list on broken items, abilities, and moves in pixelmon? I mean surely you guys have a to-do list of some kind. So you guys could could post it on the forums or the wiki. I know you guys, on some moves, tell us if it is broken. I just feel it would make team building and just overall player organization easier. If such a list exists then I would be grateful if you guys could post me a link.
Thanks keep up the good work

By Some Body
#153755 There's a difference between "broken" and "unimplemented". If it's broken then you should be posting the bug so it can be fixed. If it's simply unimplemented and does nothing, I could look into compiling a list of sorts. However, moves are really the only things that would be necessary to include, as items and Abilities that are unimplemented simply don't exist in the mod yet.
By JamieS1211
#153760 We had this it just wasn't used. It has been updated tho. However it is part of the private spreadsheet so not available to the public.
JOIN THE TEAM