Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Trigore
#154996 why did we change default username color? I thought i was promoted to jr admin or whatever for a bit. My dreams have been crushed. I demand reparations.

By JamieS1211
#155050 All the magical fairies and pixies had a board meeting and decided "Gosh darn grey names they must be an orange yellow!"
By Burgy
#155061 Personal opinion that Blue probably would've fit better, I dunno lol
By Burgy
#155077 I just don't like the ugly orange and the blinding turquoise that new users get
By MrMasochism
#155078 It definitely makes you look more non-threatening, maybe that's what isi was going for
By Trigore
MrMasochism wrote:It definitely makes you look more non-threatening, maybe that's what isi was going for

u wanna fit m8?
By Burgy
MrMasochism wrote:It definitely makes you look more non-threatening, maybe that's what isi was going for

Well, I think something like #9cc2cb or #4a92ce would fit better, the yellow-orange is just an ugly colour haha
By Ren
#155109 Yellow / Gold text seems "royal/high ranking"..
I thought those who received gold names were of higher importance to the mods community. The gold makes them seem even more important then support staff :P
JOIN THE TEAM