Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Atuw
#155211 Unfortunately, bukkit (the API that most plugins are built off of) has been going through legal issues after one of its main codes decided he wanted bukkit not to use his code. Therefore, he sent a DMCA takedown request to the bukkit staff thus taking it down. Since MCPC+ (now called Cauldron) used bukkit for its builds, it was taken down as well.

So if you want to still use cauldron, your going to have to use 1.7.10 because there is no 1.8 yet. Its not official, so you may want to beware of it, but if you really want plugins and are willing to stay on 1.7.10, then I've found you a link with the newest (and last) builds here.

Now let me tell you the good news. There is a new API in the works that is sort of like bukkit. Its called sponge. It works kind of the same way as bukkit did, but all the plugins will need to be rewritten. This will take some time, but there are a list of plugins currently planned to be ported here. Keep in mind that if you decide to go this route, its still in alpha, meaning that its very unstable and likely to crash for the time being (especially with pixelmon). There are also not too many tutorials on how to set it up yet, but they will be made as it gets more popular.

I hope this helps!
JOIN THE TEAM