Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By m1zark
#155416 Have the permissions changed for pixelmon commands in 4.0.4? I've tried using what is listed in the wiki but nothing seems to be working.

By JamieS1211
#155436 What are you using to assign permissions? They should be correct on the wiki
By m1zark
#155450 I'm using the a build of PEX for sponge. I know it's beta and all but all the other permissions I've used work so far.

Not a huge deal atm but wanted to make sure they didn't change.
By MoeBoy76
#155456 All the other perms you've used are sponge ones i assume? Cos i'm not sure how mod perms work/will work in sponge
By m1zark
#155788 After testing it a bit I found that the perms are "pixelmon.command.<command>". I'm guessing sponge changes them at some point, but was able to get them to work.
By MoeBoy76
m1zark wrote:After testing it a bit I found that the perms are "pixelmon.command.<command>". I'm guessing sponge changes them at some point, but was able to get them to work.

yeah i read the answer zml gave and was just testing it, adding it to the wiki now
JOIN THE TEAM