Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By OneCryptickilla
#155629 At some point in time, no one on our server can use the trainer editor anymore. Does anyone know what caused this or how to fix it? I'm not sure what exactly changed to make it so I can no longer edit trainers but its imperative I fix this.

By OneCryptickilla
#155813 The nbteditor works well but is a hassle when editing moves and other pesky things like adding pokemon. Using the chissel to create a pokemon also crashes my game, I know work arounds with NBTEdit but that requires me to have a statue in existance, its like opening the GUI itself causes the crash as Im still allowed to use the trainer editor to spawn in a trainer but I can't use it afterwards to edit. Any sort of fix for this would be a godsend because losing the ability to create statues is something with no work around whatsoever. Has anyone experienced this issue on a server and if so has anyone found a temp/perma fix? Again, used to work, eventually unprompted to my knowledge it stopped eventually working.
JOIN THE TEAM