Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ghostofatitan
#155829 Any reason why pokécoins and decorative pokéball were not ported over from pixelutilites since the coins were quite useful for servers more so since it did have the mechanic to drop from battles(although a bit limiting) or the extra badges for that matter. A few of the other items I can understand why to remove but the ones listed I can not

By MoeBoy76
#155832 They weren't removed, just not ported into the main mod, if you still wish to have them then you will need PU for 1.8 (when i get time to finish updating)
By Ghostofatitan
#155869 Oh that's good though it brings another question of how come PU wasn't just fully ported to PXMN or was it the PXMN team just wanted certain things from PU?
By MoeBoy76
#155870 There's stuff that would clog up Pixelmon that i decided not to port like the radio and gameboy, the latter is also not on good legal grounds as well, anything else not ported i just didn't see as necessary, eg pokedollars now updates in the inventory and there are plenty of badges
By Ghostofatitan
#155880 Makes sense more so with the gameboy but pokedollars now update in the inventory? Either that went over my head in what you meant there or i missed a update on that somewhere. Last i recall there was no currency in pixelmon right?. I don't know I'm confused now.
By MoeBoy76
#155905 Bottom left of the inventory has the dollar sign (yen i think?) from the games and a little box for a value, as of 1.8 it will update when you get money but currently nothing does
The only thing that could be ported is the conveyor belt (team rocket arrow pads) but that's up to clienthax
By SPG
MoeBoy76 wrote:Bottom left of the inventory has the dollar sign (yen i think?) from the games and a little box for a value, as of 1.8 it will update when you get money but currently nothing does
The only thing that could be ported is the conveyor belt (team rocket arrow pads) but that's up to clienthax

no its pokedollar, its designed like yen though, instead of a y with lines its a p with lines
By Ghostofatitan
MoeBoy76 wrote:Bottom left of the inventory has the dollar sign (yen i think?) from the games and a little box for a value, as of 1.8 it will update when you get money but currently nothing does

Ahh ok that, last i knew that didn't work at all and there was talks of removing it but that's last I recall of that. I can't remember the reason why pokedollars were never implemented fully in the first place but if something more becomes of it then it would make players quite happy
By MoeBoy76
#155917 It worked fine, you could add and subtract money but it never displayed (the pokemart mod made it work tho) in the 1.8 PU i will add a config option to choose between having physical or digital currency gained from battles
By Ghostofatitan
MoeBoy76 wrote:It worked fine, you could add and subtract money but it never displayed (the pokemart mod made it work tho) in the 1.8 PU i will add a config option to choose between having physical or digital currency gained from battles

ohh sweet at the same time this would be neat yet a bit hard to pull off make the digital your wallet and when you want to pay for things allow players to pull money from it to physical.
JOIN THE TEAM