Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By OmniPokemon
#155841 I hear it's possible to go to 255 I believe, but I don't see this in the Config or in Pixelmon Extras.

Does anyone know how/if it's possible?

By OmniPokemon
SPG wrote:you have to edit the db and modify some stuff in code

Uhhhhhhh oh okay, am I allowed to do that for a server? O.o

Not that I'd even know how, but maybe I can look into it if it's allowed.
By vPzQuigleyx

Or, at least on 3.4.0 you can just give a Pokemon a Rare Candy when its level 100 to get it to 101 then level it normally afterwards and it should level past 100. Can also use NBT Explorer/Editor to get it to 101 and continue normally from there.
By SPG
vPzQuigleyx wrote:

Or, at least on 3.4.0 you can just give a Pokemon a Rare Candy when its level 100 to get it to 101 then level it normally afterwards and it should level past 100. Can also use NBT Explorer/Editor to get it to 101 and continue normally from there.

lets assume they are running the newest version and want the world to spawn pokemon above level 100 also. No server owner in thier right mind woudl want to nbtedit their players pokemon to level 101 every single time lol
By OmniPokemon
SPG wrote:
vPzQuigleyx wrote:

lets assume they are running the newest version and want the world to spawn pokemon above level 100 also. No server owner in thier right mind woudl want to nbtedit their players pokemon to level 101 every single time lol

Oh god no I wouldn't lol.

I really just want the players to be able to train their Pixelmon higher then 100, the 100's don't need to show up in the wild.
By SPG
OmniPokemon wrote:Oh god no I wouldn't lol.

I really just want the players to be able to train their Pixelmon higher then 100, the 100's don't need to show up in the wild.

want to go past 100 but dont want to see anything high in the wild..... its already a pain in the neck to get to 100 its going to be even worse jsut getting to 120 let alone to 255 lol
jokes aside I can't actually tell you how to go about doing this sorry, you'll have to figure it out on your own
By OmniPokemon
SPG wrote:
OmniPokemon wrote:Oh god no I wouldn't lol.

want to go past 100 but dont want to see anything high in the wild..... its already a pain in the neck to get to 100 its going to be even worse jsut getting to 120 let alone to 255 lol
jokes aside I can't actually tell you how to go about doing this sorry, you'll have to figure it out on your own

Lol indeed, but people are oddly dedicated and if they're going to spend 200+ hours on the server anyways then.... why not? XD

But alright haha, thank you :)
By OmniPokemon
#155882 LOL
I tried rare candy, nothing happened.
But when I tried to spawn a level 120 with Pixelmon Extras, the mod decided to inform me that I'm a cheater! XD
JOIN THE TEAM