Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By McSeed
#155919 Hi, My name is Luca and i'm an Italian minecraft user.

I spent my time joining in a good number of italian server and i particularly appreciated Pixelmon ones.

I write to You because, our community, wants to open a server based on Your Pixelmon Mod.

We do not know if we can do it without Your permission, so I'm here to ask you that, and to know if You have other rules more of those who were in the registration part or at the beginning of this forum.

I greet you cordially waiting for your response.

Luca

PS. I apologize for my bad English , and if I was wrong to put the post here

By McSeed
#155974 So, we basically can use only the pixelmon without NPC's Mod, Bibliocraft and other mods that can improve the gameplay and decoration. I understand you correctly?

We are a no profit server. We do this just for game and friendship.
By McSeed
#155979 Ok.
Unfortunately we have our launcher with other dedicated servers and many types of gameplay.
It's possible to reach an agreement through some means, advertising on our server, donations or other ways?

It would be difficult to ask the community to close the launcher and open another one, and for us control those ho have MCPremium or double account, but if there are no solutions, those who want to play will have to do like You ask.
By McSeed
JeanMarc wrote:No, you're allowed to use other mods along with pixelmon, what they don't want you to do is create a modpack for launchers like Technic or FTB. If you want to make a modpack, use the pixelmon launcher.

Can you answer to my question please?
We want know your position.

If we can't do it with our launcher we will take another project.

Thanks.
JOIN THE TEAM