Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Oneirae
#155929 Hello, pixelmonmod community !

I searched for a while now, and I cannot find a solution :

I play on a server as moderator. Yesterday I tried to change the size of a pokemon, with nbtedit. The player keeps telling me I should put size 10, so the pokemon would be huge.

Fine then, I try it, and now, I have a empty room in my party, but the glitched pokemon is still there. It makes me crash when I start the game 2/3 times out of 4, and worst when I put it in the PC.
I tried to trade it for another account, also to delete it from the pc, nothing to do.

I know it's still there in my party, because when I use the healer, I can see the pokeball there.

Question is then : How to delete a specific pokemon in our party? Is there any command for that?
I searched on the wiki in general commands, also tried the side-mod (but it's made for solo use), and I can't find a way to delete this noarfand that keeps making me crash at start ...

Well, I know, I should have checked at first for the sizes, but I didn't expect such a glitch to happen.

If you have any solutions guys, I would be glad to hear it :)

By Some Body
#155931 The sidemod you are referring to can be used on servers, but the server itself must have the sidemod installed.
By MrMasochism
#156000 Delete your .pk file from the saves folder. You'll lose your party but you will get rid of the pokemon. Then login again
JOIN THE TEAM