Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ATEMVEGETA
#156232 Hello everyone!

In Pixelmon Wiki it mentions that Ralts is an available Pokemon to catch in Pixelmon, and it states that you can find it in Birch Forests (+Hills, M), at daytime.

I have spend almost 3 days (real days not minecraft days) searching for Ralts in this forest and no sign of it. Is Ralts really that hard to find? Seems like legendary Pokemon difficulty. I had problems with finding other Pokemon as well, like Chancey , Ditto, Dratini and Riolu, but not that much as Ralts. I have even burned every single tree from a Birch Forest in order to have better and wider view of the land while flying but still no Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir to be seen. It can't be so hard to find can it?

I am starting to think that Wiki maybe wrong on that one. Is it really spawning in Birch Forests? At Day?

Maybe it got removed and they forgot to fix it in the Wiki? I noticed some other mistakes in the Wiki as well, like they mention that Mystery Dungeon Map is available item to get and craftable but when I tried to craft it it didn't work. Same for the Yellow and Red Cushion Chairs. Maybe they made some mistake with Ralts too?

Thanks

By Some Body
#156235 You're probably on 3.4; Ralts and PixelUtilities stuff are not there. The wiki is based on the most recent version of Pixelmon, which is 4.0.5 right now.
By ATEMVEGETA
#156239 Oh! I see! My bad then, I will try to dowload the new version!

Thanks for your answer!
By ATEMVEGETA
#156245 Well, I had this mod file:

Pixelmon-1.8-4.0.5-universal.jar

But for some reason I had the old version. I don't remember from where i got it. Maybe from a fake website. I redownloaded the mod from the official website and it works now.

Tons of Ralts! :D

Thank you for your help!
By Some Body
#156265 As for the mystery dungeon map, that was quietly removed in 4.0.0 and I didn't notice until now. I've fixed all relevant wiki pages with this.
By ATEMVEGETA
#156270 Ah nice! I didn't know that you are a Wiki admin, sorry!

Can you please check also these items:
Red Cushion Chair
Yellow Cushion Chair

I tried to craft them (even in the new mod) and it didn't work. Maybe those also got removed? The Wiki includes them as available items to craft.

Thanks!
By MoeBoy76
#156276 Unless clienthax made recipes while i wasn't looking (which is possible) there aren't any recipes for most of the furniture, they are creative only (/give works too)
By Some Body
#156284 There was a mistake with the recipe. It has now been fixed.
JOIN THE TEAM