Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By JulieLove
#156361 I'm not trying to rant but here's what i got to say (Pardon me if i posted this in the wrong section. idk what section to post this in xD) I have been looking for a 4.0.5 server without ncp (Due to the fact that it doesn't work with me) and either the owners are never on so we can build up the servers (for like the 2 4.0.5 servers xD [not literally]) or the owners don't restart the servers so i get netty error. Then there is the annoying 1.7.10 servers that promote themselves as 1.8. If you're not updated don't update your advertisments -_-. All in all i have no problems with the mod its self. Just wish for more servers with owners that actually play and build up their servers.

By JamieS1211
#156375 The reason most servers havn't updated is because they are using code based on the bukkit api. This isn't going to be a thing for 1.8 forge mod servers (like pixelmon). The solution is a new bit of software called sponge but sponge isn't finished yet nor does it have many resources. Unfortunately if you want to enjoy the latest versions of pixelmon on your terms you may need to consider single player or your own server.
By SPG
JamieS1211 wrote:The reason most servers havn't updated is because they are using code based on the bukkit api. This isn't going to be a thing for 1.8 forge mod servers (like pixelmon). The solution is a new bit of software called sponge but sponge isn't finished yet nor does it have many resources. Unfortunately if you want to enjoy the latest versions of pixelmon on your terms you may need to consider single player or your own server.

that didnt really have anything to do with what they said, they were just saying server owners should stop saying their 1.7 server si running 1.8 just to get new players
By TheBootyEdition
#156405 Ba da bing, ba da boom. But yea i feel ya, servers that advertise themselves as 1.8 servers are quite annoying when you found out that they are still 1.7.10. But what is fun is hosting your own vanilla server for you and your friends to play on. Just up until sponge is... well decent :P
JOIN THE TEAM