Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By ATEMVEGETA
#157364 3) Some Body, the legendary dogs still spawn in their previous specific times of the day. Suicune spawns only at Night, Entei only at Day, and Raikou only at Dusk/Dawn.

I tested it in a test server. I set the legendary spawn rate to 1 (so legendaries will spawn like crazy sec after sec), and the dogs were spawning only at those time periods. For example I set the time to 0 and waited on a Beach Biome. No Suicune to be found until the Night came and the Beach fill out with Suicunes.

If so, can you change back the edits in the Wiki? Thanks!
By Some Body
#157366 I've reexamined the code and you are correct. I will adjust the pages accordingly.
By Some Body
#157842 At some point I removed it from Forage. Not sure if it was in time for 4.0.6 but it will definitely be in 4.0.7.
By ATEMVEGETA
#158192 6) Can someone plase check the code and confirm if Salac Berry is really obtainable with Forage? I got alsmost 10 of each other Berry with Forage but not a single Salac Berry. Something must be wrong with that berry. :S
By MoeBoy76
#158194 just looked, search didn't find it and scanning the spot where berries are i didn't see it
By ATEMVEGETA
#158208 Wow! So it wasn't inside the mod at all, or just not in the Forage list?

Should it be fixed in the next update, or in the update after that?

Thanks by the way!
By MoeBoy76
#158209 It wasn't in the list and is fixed for the next version
JOIN THE TEAM