Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ATEMVEGETA
#156678 Sorry for putting all those questions into the same thread but I don't think it's better than making seperate threads for all of them.

1) Root Fossil, even though it does nothing, is not available to get as an item in Survival correct? I dug tons of fossils, I found all the other 8 fossils more than 30 times each, but not a single Root Fossil. I'm 100% sure that it can't be found in survival, but I just want to confirm it. If so can it be moved to "Creative menu only" section in here?: http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Items

2) I'm not entirely sure about that but I noticed that special Ores like Sapphire, Ruby, Amethyst, etc, appear mostly in areas around x=0,z=0 in a radius 1000 blocks away. I'm not sure but I didn't found any of those Ores far away from the server's spawn point. Is this true? I am searching for Amethyst and if this stands true then I should search only in this area and not too far away. Is there any trick to locate areas with Special Ores, or is it completely random?

3) The Wiki mentions that Raikou, Entei and Suicune's spawn times are Dawn/Day/Dusk/Night. None of those are highlighted though so that means they spawn at the same rate in any of those four times? If I'm not mistaken I remember that a few days ago Suicune's "Night" time, Entei's "Day" time and Raikou's "Dusk" and "Dawn" times were all highlated, and I thought that they spawn mostly at those times, but maybe I'm mistaken with some other Pokemon.

4) Can Vitamins (Protein, Zinc, etc) be found with the Pickup ability? I got tons of other Medicine items but no Vitamin yet.

By Some Body
#156685 1) Looks like that's been removed from Fossil blocks' drop table for now. It can still be obtained from Forage, but I've now removed that for the next update.
3) While doing all of the spawn rate tables a few days ago, I noticed that Legendaries were not affected by weighting towards certain times of day, so I updated that accordingly. They spawn at the same rate regardless of the time of day.
4) I have added vitamins to Pickup's drop table for the next update.
By MoeBoy76
#156689 2) if they don't spawn at all away from spawn then that's a minecraft bug, they are extremely rare with a chance of 3, compared to bauxite with 8
By ATEMVEGETA
#156698 Yea I noticed that. I also noticed that when you manage to find these ores, the area (chunk?) is full of them. So if you find a chunk that contains Sapphire for example, it is full of Sapphire Ores till the bedrock.

I only need Amethyst and I found them all.
By ATEMVEGETA
#156836 5) Can you add Pumkin Berry in the Wiki available-to-get item list? Probably the admin forgot to add it or it is not available to get it from Pokeloots but I got it with Forage so it should be there.
By Some Body
#156837 Oh, a simple mistake. I've fixed it. That said, you can just edit minor things like this yourself.
By ATEMVEGETA
#156903 Hmmm... I was pretty sure that I couldn't see an edit option in the Wiki a few days ago, and when I was trying to start the talk pages it was saying that I don't have the authority to start this page.

But now I see the Edit button at the top-left corner of the page. :)

Thanks for your help!
By Some Body
#156904 You need to be logged into your Pixelmon forum account to edit the wiki.
JOIN THE TEAM