Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By OneCryptickilla
#156750 Okay, most 1.7.10 servers are probably experiencing a problem similar to this. I don't know what exactly is causing this but I found that whenever I start a new server this problem doesn't exist until much later in the servers existence. Does anyone know what could be causing these issues? There has to be some sort of duck tape fix

By OneCryptickilla
#156756 Cauldron is above 1230. The issue takes time to develop, like for example, we had a server that took 2 months for this issue to show and another server develop it in a month but eventually, all of our servers developed it without spontaneous change in any form of upgrades, all of the servers already being above 1230.
By OneCryptickilla
#156757 Specifically the issue is noticeable when people try to use a trainer editor, chisel, pokedex, or in rare cases when they double click on a pc before the pc gui actually opens up, as if its reacting to any GUI interface created by Pixelmon.
By OneCryptickilla
#156805 Its a client crash and it simply disconnects us from the server whenever someone tries interacting with these things. So no crash log is created I think O_o
JOIN THE TEAM