Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By gsdfhf
#156878 Hey, so I need to know if it's possible to use /pokespawn to spawn a Pixelmon at a specific spot? Such as putting the co-ordinates somewhere in the command to enable that?

I would also like to know if trainers are supposed to not have dialogue after a battle if they give you something, or if that's just a bug, I'm using 1.7.10, but I didn't see this in the change-log.

One more thing I'm wondering, is if it's somehow possible to detect when a player wins or loses a battle against an NPC?

By Some Body
#156906 Pixelmon Extras has the ability to spawn a Pokémon at specified coordinates. This feature is not in the default Pixelmon /pokespawn.

I will look into not having dialogue when giving items. This may or may not have been fixed in 1.8.

Trainer Commands can execute a command or series of commands when a Trainer loses or wins a battle.
By Some Body
#156918 I have fixed Trainers not having dialogue upon giving items. It probably won't be in the upcoming 4.0.6 version, but will be in the version after that.
JOIN THE TEAM