Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By xKaly
#156905 I'm currently running Pixelmon 1.8/4.05 and Custom NPC 1.8.
I know it was possible in 1.7.10 and there has been a crap ton of changes since then, but I was just wondering if anyone has found a work around yet.

What happens in 1.8 now, is if you go to edit the model of a custom NPC and select the ".Pixelmon" option, it only gives you Abra's model. When you close out of the NPC window, the model begins to cycle through several other pokemon as you move around. They all bear Abra's texture though, so it makes some really interesting monstrosities.

I've been digging through both Pixelmon and Custom NPC .jar's trying to figure out if I could move the pixelmon's models to a place where they'd be independently recognized by Custom NPC. But then I realized I have no idea what I'm doing and thought to ask here instead.

If the answer is simply, "1.8 made some incompatibilities and it's not possible, right now." That's fine, I just thought I'd get confirmation from people who know more than I do about the inner workings.

By MrMasochism
#156909 1.8 changed model loading. I'm sure Noppes will get his classes working at some point so other mod's entities render correctly. It's his issue though
JOIN THE TEAM