Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Kymat
#156974 A while back I could have sworn I saw in one of the changelogs that there was an option added when initiating a PvP pokemon battle that would scale each player's pokemon (like with a /setlevel or something) to level 50 for the duration of the battle. I tried battling someone just now on a 4.0.6 server and there was no button/checkbox on the pre-battle screen as far as I could tell.

Was it just my imagination or is there some unused config or command I'm not seeing? It seems so recent that I saw that as one of the patch notes but a search hasn't turned anything up.

By Kymat
#157252 Bumping for a follow-up: That argument can be entered, but the battle won't actually occur. Adding the level cap following the players gives the

Battle between <player1> and <player2> started!

message, but nothing actually happens. Must have gotten broken in some update along the way.
JOIN THE TEAM