Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Graham3D
#157004 Question 1
How do I disable all natural Pixelmon spawning and rely soley on the Pixelmon spawners I can place around the map? I've seen that Pixel Utilities has this feature, but it doesn't work at all.
I'm working on a server with a group of people and we're using a Kanto world save, we don't want random pokemon of all levels to spawn in towns and in areas they aren't suppose to.

Question 2
Can you set specific Pokemon to spawn at Night, Day, Dusk, Dawn? I ask because I plan to use a Bukkit plugin that changes the day/night cycle to that of real time allowing people to catch pokemon at all times through out the day. I believe Spawn of Psyduck can do this; however, it also doesn't work as it's intended to. I installed it as well as a bukkit plugin called "Weather Man". Weather Man allows me to set a biome to a specific region which in essence allows me to define where pokemon will spawn. When I did this, nothing spawned in that region/biome, so I'm seeking alternate ways of having Pixelmon spawn at different times of the day.

By Some Body
#157005 1. Remove the Overworld from dimensions where Pokémon can spawn. This is in the config.
2. If SoP doesn't work for you then you're either doing it wrong or SoP is bugged. Your other option is to modify the Pixelmon database directly. Also note that dawn and dusk are inseparably tied together.
By Graham3D
#157006 So I just change the 0 to something else or remove it entirely?
Code: Select all    # This lets you choose which dimensions the pixelmon spawner will operate in
    I:"Dimensions Pokemon will spawn in" <
     >

Last question:
I noticed that I can disable the spinning camera via the config settings; however, it doesn't seem to work. Is this a bug?
Code: Select all    # Battle camera rotates around player if true, and is stationary if false
    B:"Spin Battle Camera"=false
By Some Body
#157008 Remove it.

I will look at the battle camera later, but considering nobody has ever reported a bug like this since 3.4 came out, I would also recommending checking to see if your config settings are even registering.
By Graham3D
#157009 I believe they are, Pixelmon is no longer spawning pokemon on the overworld as I intended (removed dimension 0). I assume this means that Pixelmon is correctly reading the pixelmon.cfg file, which also leads me to believe that the camera spin feature enable/disable simply doesn't work as it's intended to.
By Graham3D
#157011 Server config as I was disabling the spawning for my server.
Last last question: Can I make it so pokemon whom spawn in the water can only be battled if you fish?
By Some Body
#157014 Modify your client config for the camera spinning.

Fishing is directly tied to normal water spawning, so you need outsource your normal water spawns to Pixelmon spawners and reserve the biome/time-determined spawning for fishing if you want that.
JOIN THE TEAM