Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ATEMVEGETA
#157035 Hi everyone! My friend started his Pixelmon server in my account (so his Pokemon has my name) and recently he bought his own account in Minecraft, but when he opened his server in his account he got a new game (choose a starter, etc), since the game considered him as a new player entering the server, and he didn't have access to nay of his Pokemon (party or PC).

Is there any way for him to change the name owner of the Pokemon? How can he safely move his server to his account without losing anything? Is the owner name written in some scripts, etc?

By MoeBoy76
#157040 All your friend has to do is rename the .pk and .comp files from your account UUID to his account UUID, the files are located in world name/pokemon and the quickest way to obtain both UUIDs would be to open the usernamecache.json file in his .minecraft
JOIN THE TEAM