Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ATEMVEGETA
#157235 Hi everyone! I was wondering if there is any xray block locator mod for Pixelmon.

I want to see where Amethyst Ores are located and how they spawn. They seem to be nowhere underground. I found a gazillion areas with the other Ores (Silicon, Ruby, Sapphire, Crystal) but not even a single Amethyst Ore. Seems like Amethyst doesn't spawn in Pixelmon after all. :S This is not normal! So I want a cheat mod for block location to check their spawning mechanics.

Thanks!

By MoeBoy76
#157274 When i finally finish updating the side-mods (PixelUtilities and PixelPoints are the only ones left) i will just go and debug the world generator and see what happens
By bendgaming
#157277 It really bothers me and this only happens to me because i asked my friends that play with me if it happens to them too? everytime i quit the game after im done playing i have to restart my computer because deleting the pack and installing it again doesnt work for me i dont know why. But other than that everything is perfect :-D
By ATEMVEGETA
#157363 Something's not right with these ores. I used Minecraft world edit mod to check how many of these ores are located underground in a test server.

Bauxite Ores were spawning very commonly and all around the world, much like Iron Ores.

Ruby and Sapphire Ores were spawning fairly common in areas but only in a radius 500-500 blocks around the spawn point.

Amethyst, Silicon and Crystal Ores nowhere to be found! What the hell? In my main server I found some areas with Crystal and Silicon. In this newly created test server there were NONE of these ores underground. I think their mechanics are bugged. If the modders can check this out and fix them in the next release it would be awsome. firstly to make them spawn all around the world and not only around the spawn point (maybe spawn chunks), much like Bauxite Ore.
JOIN THE TEAM