Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Lunos
#157242 Hi Guys.
What do you guys think about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?
It certainly looks like a Solid and interesting version.
No FPS unestability problems, No Chunk Loading problems, No weird Single Player Lag problems.
I seriously think that it will be as moddable as MC: PE actually is.
So.. what do you guys think about the possibility?
Could maybe, in 2 years or even more, be a Pixelmon Version for MC: W10E possible?
For more information, you can see how clearly and excellently it runs on what it seems to be a Microsoft Surface Pro (A Laptop which uses an Intel CPU and it's iGPU, if i'm not wrong):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vy9BeSYV3Q

After the "OMG, It looks so optimized" hype i've got, Pixelmon was the first thing i thought about, so.. yeah, i've just came here and open this, so people could give their opinions about:
-If it could be possible (in a most likely long time, as i said)
-If it would be interesting (I'm sure it would, since this MC: W10E will most likely give the poor people who can't buy a good PC this days, an opportunity to pretty much play perfectly the game)

And all that stuff so yeah, that's it :)

By MrMasochism
#157323 I've looked further into it. They aren't planning to have any modding ability for the short-medium term. Doing so would stop them being able to do paid dlc so we definitely won't be moving any time soon
By Lunos
MrMasochism wrote:I've looked further into it. They aren't planning to have any modding ability for the short-medium term. Doing so would stop them being able to do paid dlc so we definitely won't be moving any time soon

Time will tell it seems, but i'm pretty sure that MC: Pocket Edition Modding community will do something since Pocket Edition and Windows 10 Edition are basically the same, and MC: Pocket Edition have a lot of mods. (Like 123 pages of mods at MinecraftForum, if i remember correctly)
Even if i shouldn't, i'll keep my hopes up, thank you so much for the reply and greetings from Uruguay ^^
JOIN THE TEAM