Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By GReimer
#157297 As I was digging I found a good old fashioned Minecraft dungeon but the mob spawner in it was just a spinning pig and didn't spawn anything. Is there a way to get these spawners active in the mod?

By GReimer
#157306 Ok one last question, I found the config folder and opened the pixelmon.cfg document. What do I change to activate the spawners. I read through it and the closest thing I can see is:

# Allow creepers, skeletons, etc. to spawn in the world. DANGER - can kill you while battling
B:"Allow vanilla mobs"=false

By changing this to true won't this cause mobs to appear in other places other then the spawners? Or is there some other part I have to change?
By GReimer
#157309 If I were to change to config file to true and do /gamerule doMobSpawning false in game would that disable to spawners? I know its possible to set it up. The server I play on has active spawners but not mobs spawn anywhere else. Im just trying to get it working on my single player.
JOIN THE TEAM