Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Polterglitch
#157365 Yes I already posted this problem in "QUESTION ABOUT SKIN WINNER PRIZES" but I didn't think my problem was in the exact same category of that thread so I made this one.

I came first in a skin competition for youngster but I don't have access to hats, or at least I am not using the commands correctly. I did:
"/redeem hat", "/redeem hat" "CookiesCrumble" and "/redeem hat fedora" so unless I am doing something incorrect, I think I am in the wrong group.

By Polterglitch
#157368 When I put "/help 2" it came up with a command "/redeem (hat name)" so I thaught it meant the name of the hat you wanted after a while lol.
By Polterglitch
#157383 "SOMEONE" are you able to move me into the group one the competition winner group? I am asking you because I havn't seen any other staff member active.
By Some Body
#157384 I am not involved with the rewards, so no. Posting excessively is not going to make things happen any faster.
By dyinghere
#157419 Please try not to spam. You've been doing it often. Condense all of what you have to say in one post and wait at least an hour or so {Preferably up to a day because people do get busy} before trying again.
JOIN THE TEAM