Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Polterglitch
#157422 Now that SPG has resigned from the pixelmon mod does this mean the squitle squad is no longer being worked on because I know SPG was apart of it. Is someone else working on it or was it finished before he left? If squirtle squad is still being put into the mod then can you get me updated on what stage you are on it?

By MoeBoy76
#157428 When asked for a conment Mr SPG had the following to say:
"Being how I was just sort of screwing around, the squirtle squad was never really a thing, all I did was take 2 minutes to make the model and then make a pretty render with it since I was messing around with settings. It can still be a thing if someone else does it though...or if I get asked really nicely by staff for it....maybe. This also falls inline with something else, things I have recently created (ie palkia, gyarados, giratina eeveelutions etc) wont be in the mod being how I never gave them to anybody...soooo have fun waiting even longer for those...again. Only excpetion will be the stuff for pixel utilities because it just looks so freaking bad, and moe is awesome, so I gave it to him. (no, he didnt add that, I really did say that)"
By HelenTheHero
#157448 SPG retired? Wow, I need to be more active on here... Well, you were a cool guy SPG. Enjoy your retirement from Pixelmon. :party:
By Some Body
#157450 "No modellers left" is not exactly accurate, although SPG was definitely one of the more active ones. Even if there were no modellers left, there are still existing models that are not in the mod due to not being animated yet.
JOIN THE TEAM