Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

Anime style or game style

60%
40%
By Polterglitch
#157571 I am making a Sinnoh map and I wasn't sure if I should make the Sinnoh map of the diamond, pearl and platinum map from the game or if I should make the map looking as it did in the anime series by gathering information from how it looked in the anime. I will give an example by showing you two images, one is Twinleaf town from the anime and the other is Twinleaf town from the game.

Twinleaf town in the game:

I would make things look a bit more realistic if I made this choice, so I would make the trees not so close to each other and I will make the pond more rounded.

Twinleaf town in the anime series:
I would gather information based on how it looked in the anime like I see here an field devided by fences with spread out houses and tree's, surrounded by a forest border. I will also include the festival area somewhere in Twinleaf town. The missing details I fail to see in the anime will be replaced with the details from the game.

By Polterglitch
#157572 I started the Sinnoh project a while ago based on the game style but I thought the anime would be cooler and more unique to the other pokemon maps out their, here is a link to my old Sinnoh map project if you are intrested in the game style: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/sinnoh-region-pixelmon-map/
By Polterglitch
#157608 What do you think? I made it world painter, any feedback? (Tree's don't show in world painter but they are there) Taking an hour to export map. :bored:
Attachments
Sinnoh.jpg
Sinnoh.jpg (226.81 KiB) Viewed 490 times
JOIN THE TEAM