Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Aluue
#157644 I've been playing pixelmon for some time now so I thought why not add some mods. So I installed Bop (biomes o plenty), but when I played in bop world there weren't any pokemon spawning. I know there's spawn of psyduck but it would take ages to edit the spawn rate and biomes for EVERY single pokemon. So I was wondering, is there a faster way to make pokemon spawn in bop biomes?

Aluue

By Some Body
#157652 Spawn of Psyduck automatically initializes itself with spawning data in BoP biomes if you already have both Pixelmon and BoP installed.
By HelenTheHero
#157658 What do you mean by restart Minecraft? I've wanted to try BoP in Pixelmon for a while, so keeping an eye on this post. Do you mean redownload it, or just relogging?
JOIN THE TEAM