Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AKAtora
#157837 Hello people of Pixelmon Development i am here for just simple say of tongue i don't know if my request have mutual feelings through out the furom i hope it is. What i am requesting is just # simple things.

1. Adding Relevant Pokemon .
what i am saying is not to exclude adding PU tier Pokemon but to add Pokemon we all wanna see i.e THE REGI ORDER (Regice, Regirock, Registeel and regigigas) THE EON DUO (Latios and Latias) SACRED SWORDS (Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion and Keldeo)

2.Make the Game easier to deal with.
what am saying here is things in Pixelmon are a bit of an hassle what i can refer to is the "TMs" one use per TM there was a reason Game freak Changed that, Fans were complaining and you should make them like in-game Nontarnishable and some held it should craft-able i see many items to be craft able like magmarizer 8 redstone dust/block + magma cream in the middle boom. i understand you want to challenge us but boss spawn rates... ewh...

3. Re-textures.
Here is where things get weird for me i mean... Explain how Ekans and arbok look like legos... trapinch & Vibrava are the same but somehow flygon is alright? and also good Pokemon deserve good textures simple.

4. Bugs.

BATTLE ERRORS UP THE WAZOOO biggest threat! the battle camera needs some tweaks if i am in a certain position and get battle either i see nothing or the constant glitching screen. Now remember these are just opinions and suggestion the mod itself is beuno! i love Pokemon I love minecraft. Please look to my Topic THANK YOU!!! ;-)

By Some Body
AKAtora wrote:1. Adding Relevant Pokemon .

AKAtora wrote:3. Re-textures.

Go model and animate them yourself then.

AKAtora wrote:the "TMs" one use per TM...you should make them like in-game

There is already a config option to do this.
AKAtora wrote:some held it should craft-able

In the future I am considering making up recipes for consumable held items such as the evolutionary items and some of the less valuable in-battle effect items like Cell Batteries, but I will not make recipes for permanent items like Life Orbs, power items, and Lucky Eggs, nor will I make a Focus Sash recipe; these will continue to be exclusive to the existing methods. This may not happen for a while as I have higher priorities and I'll need time to think of game balance when making those recipes.
AKAtora wrote:boss spawn rates...

Again, there is a config option for this.

AKAtora wrote:BATTLE ERRORS UP THE WAZOOO biggest threat!

Gee thanks. Can't fix anything if you don't provide the error logs or any sort of explanation on to reproduce them.
AKAtora wrote:the battle camera needs some tweaks if i am in a certain position and get battle either i see nothing or the constant glitching screen.

There is a config option to turn off camera spinning.
By ZeeCount
AKAtora wrote:3. Re-textures.
Here is where things get weird for me i mean... Explain how Ekans and arbok look like legos... trapinch & Vibrava are the same but somehow flygon is alright? and also good Pokemon deserve good textures simple.

They look like that because Arbok and co are the old techne models (from about 3 years ago) while Flygon is one of the newer OBJ models. Since I am effectively the only person animating in the mod at the moment and it takes between 3 - 10 hours to rig and animate each Pokemon, you can see why there are still a lot of techne models in game which haven't been updated. This is of course assuming there is even a new model ready to go for said Pokemon (which for the majority of gen I we don't have).

TLDR: Only one person is animating, so there is a massive bottleneck. Most of the old techne models don't even have new OBJ models yet.
JOIN THE TEAM