Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SPG
#16185 it has been at least 2 weeks of searching my good friend the internet, and i have finally found out how to animate, and insert a model from maya in game, thanks to mr. m for coding it, and the other 2 peopel that tried to help, here are some imgs and a video i made
Spoiler:
April fools

By SPG
Windjoe wrote:That was too obvious, but lol anyway

yes and no, i have actually been trying to get it to work, and i have come close many times
By Burgy
#16383 Actually I think I've got it. I downloaded Blend2Java and there's this folder with a test model and an XML, a texture, a .blend file and a jar file. Maybe Blend2Java will work? I'll test it after school and upload it to here.
By SPG
Burgy wrote:Actually I think I've got it. I downloaded Blend2Java and there's this folder with a test model and an XML, a texture, a .blend file and a jar file. Maybe Blend2Java will work? I'll test it after school and upload it to here.

Me and felix have an idea of what we will do to get this to work, but that will wait til 4pm cst or so
JOIN THE TEAM