Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By IaeyanElyuex
#158758 I have posted twice now about a bug or potential issue with upgrading to 4.0.6. It involves the Pixelmon blocks, items and entities turning into other Pixelmon things, and sometimes red sandstone things. I don't know what the problem is. Am I not allowed to post bugs? Is this not a bug, but something I did wrong when I updated my server? I posted pictures showing the effects of the update. Are imgur links not allowed? Someone help me out. I have no idea why I'm being picked on.

By MoeBoy76
dyinghere wrote:There were a few ID changes in the last several updates. I'm sorry it's messed things up :c

no names were changed and forge automatically handles IDs by order of loaded mods, they should only change if something happens to the level.dat file
JOIN THE TEAM