Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By atomiczap
#158795 So, I am running a server that my brother and I play on. The power went out very briefly while we were both playing. It caused my computer to shut off, but his stayed on (I run the server from the computer I was playing on, he is on another computer). Once I turned my computer back on and loaded the server, everything was fine for me, but when he joins the server, he is at the original spawn point with no levels, inventory, or Pokemon. It doesn't give him the new player choose a starter screen either, just dumps him in the world with nothing. (I imagine it has something to do with the fact that my Minecraft was on the same computer as the server and lost power for me, but his stayed on.)

Has anyone had the problem and found a solution? Thanks for the help!

By MrMasochism
#158800 It sounds like the game may have been in the middle of writing to his save when it went down but it should have restored his data from the backup it makes. It's psosible you won't be able to do much there as it also appears to have wiped his minecraft data so it got past their protection efforts as well
By atomiczap
#158803 So, a new development. His PC still has all his Pokemon (minus the ones in his party), however, he cannot throw them out when he puts them in his active party. I tried using server commands to give him the missing ones, but that doesn't work either.
JOIN THE TEAM