Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By atomiczap
#158909 So, I have recently started running my own server for myself and some friends. We decided to go through the config file and see if there were any changes we wanted to make. One change we made was upping it so we have 32 PC boxes, instead of the default 16. I was just sorting all my pokemon into boxes, and discovered that any that I put into boxes 17-32 disappear as soon as I leave the PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

By vPzQuigleyx
atomiczap wrote:So, I have recently started running my own server for myself and some friends. We decided to go through the config file and see if there were any changes we wanted to make. One change we made was upping it so we have 32 PC boxes, instead of the default 16. I was just sorting all my pokemon into boxes, and discovered that any that I put into boxes 17-32 disappear as soon as I leave the PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey Atomic, sorry you're having this issue. I can't seem to reproduce this on a test server though (Here is my attempt http://i.imgur.com/Ng4dXll.gifv). How are you running your server? With Forge only, or with Sponge? Can you also tell me the Pixelmon Version and Forge/Sponge Versions you're using too if applicable.

Thanks.

EDIT: Doesn't matter, the problem is on my end. It's due to the Client and the Server having different max box amounts set in their configs.
By atomiczap
vPzQuigleyx wrote:
atomiczap wrote:So, I have recently started running my own server for myself and some friends. We decided to go through the config file and see if there were any changes we wanted to make. One change we made was upping it so we have 32 PC boxes, instead of the default 16. I was just sorting all my pokemon into boxes, and discovered that any that I put into boxes 17-32 disappear as soon as I leave the PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey Atomic, sorry you're having this issue. I can't seem to reproduce this on a test server though (Here is my attempt http://i.imgur.com/Ng4dXll.gifv). How are you running your server? With Forge only, or with Sponge? Can you also tell me the Pixelmon Version and Forge/Sponge Versions you're using too if applicable.

Thanks.

EDIT: Doesn't matter, the problem is on my end. It's due to the Client and the Server having different max box amounts set in their configs.

This was indeed the problem, thank you very much for your help!!!
JOIN THE TEAM