Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By RotzApple
#159325 Hello there, im here to dicuss about Mega Evolve and some more thing's. Well the main thing of course is when Mega Evolve will come to Pixelmon, and how to make them Mega Evolve as well... In the cartoon it self, The Trainer must have a Keystone and the Pokemon must have Mega Stone, and i wonder, how do we gonna wear the Keystone anyways... Because in the Inventory slot you guys see that there's no slot for thing's like a Keystone.
Am i right ? >.<

Well the second thing i wanted to discuss is about the Pokemon that still not added to Pixelmon it self, like there's over 700 Pokemon in the Cartoon Series. I Hope that the Mod Developer will added those Pokemon that were not added yet ...

Well i guess that's it, Thank's ! :D

By vPzQuigleyx
#159326 As Mega Evolve is a Gen 6 (X/Y) Mechanic, it won't be implemented until Gen 7 comes out for the handheld platforms. (Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire aren't Gen 7). Pixelmon always stays around one generation behind the handheld games.
JOIN THE TEAM