Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SpiderzPlays
#159578 Hi sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I asked so many times and I didn't know where else to go. I want to donate to the mod and get the sash, but I forgot the username I used with the email I used to get Minecraft so I can't link my Minecraft to the Forums to get the sash. Please help. I don't know how this can be done maybe if i give you the email you can delete the account so I can make a new one I will remember or if I give you the email you can let me know the username so I can reset the password. I also didn't use the Board Administrator because for some reason I could use the link it wouldn't work for me!

By Isi
#159586 It'd be better that you use the forgot password feature to recover your account. Failing that, adjust your Minecraft email temporarily to link the accounts.
JOIN THE TEAM