Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By RadiaxPlayz
#159847 When i play Pixelmon 3.4.0 servers using the Pixelmon Launcher i seem to lag a ton. (The lag is no different without the launcher, i was just mentioning.) I'm not entirely sure if this is my internet, how far away the server is, or the general fact that Pixelmon is a huge mod. I was thinking maybe if you haven't already add something to optimize playing speed. As in when i say lag i get 50 fps standing still and between 40-20 fps when walking, and when running 30-2. (No i didn't accidentally type 2 instead of 20. It really goes down to 2.) Please help!

By Albavar
#160096 Well, I get the same thing when I'm playing single player on my machine at home, so I imagine that internet speed can be ruled out. My machine has 12 GB RAM and 8 GBof VRAM on the video card. For some reason the launcher won't initialize the virtual machine if I have anything more than 1GB set aside for Pixelmon in my config. My machine is running Windows 10. Any similarities we have may help narrow down the culprit.
By JamieS1211
#160112 ^ He is asking if you are running java 64 bit (he hasn't had enough kebabs today to function properly)
JOIN THE TEAM