Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By JamieS1211
#160339 Ok, edit the database so it is correct to what you want. Disconnect from database. Go to .minecraft folder. Rename the database folder to "CustomDatabase". Run pixelmon remember to now open the database again in h2 the path will be different.

By ATEMVEGETA
#160365 So:
1) I rename the "C:\Users\ATEMVEGETA\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\database" to "C:\Users\ATEMVEGETA\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\customdatabase"
2) I add the converted files of H2 to "C:\Users\ATEMVEGETA\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\customdatabase" and replace the old ones (the original ones)
3) Then I open Pixelmon and it should use the converted files instead?
By JamieS1211
#160396 Yes, provided you are loading pixelmon from .minecraft (singleplayer). Servers won't use your edited database but instead the server side database
By JamieS1211
#160409 Single player or server? If you could try and make a 5 minute video of what you are doing from editing the database to launching the game and I can check it over to see what you are doing wrong.
By ATEMVEGETA
#160412 Nevermind it for now! Tommorow I will be off until 20 days or so, so I'm giving up on that for now. I'll try it when I return and open this thread again! Thanks everyone for their help, much appreciated! :)

By the way, Pixelmon modders seriously please fix the Air Persistent Legendary Pokemon in the next update. It's not just a minor problem, it's like they don't even exist in Pixelmon the way the spawn now. I hope I can actually catch them sometime if this gets fixed with an official mod and not an edited one. Thanks!
JOIN THE TEAM