Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By ATEMVEGETA
#160276 I tried another User's name instead of "ATEMVEGETA" (coz there are 2 users in this PC) and to the other one I get this error when tries to connect:

"Unique index or primary key violation: "PRIMARY KEY ON """".PAGE_INDEX"; SQL statement:
ALTER TABLE PUBLIC.SHOPKEEPERITEMS ADD CONSTRAINT PUBLIC.CONSTRAINT_603 FOREIGN KEY(SHOPKEEPERID) REFERENCES PUBLIC.SHOPKEEPERS(SHOPKEEPERID) NOCHECK [23505-176] 23505/23505 (Help)"

I believe this is the correct destination if I can fix this error and enter.
By JamieS1211
#160279 You are currently not in a database per say but have created a new one. To sort this out in your .minecraft find open the database folder. Next delete all the database files so that folder is blank. Next launch pixelmon, join a single player world then refresh the database folder. New database files should have generated. Next close minecraft and open h2. Try and connect to the database as before. Let me know if you get the correct database then.
By JamieS1211
#160282 Click the tick far left. Then disconnect. Next open the pixelmon jar file and remove the database file there and replace it with your new edited one. Then that pixelmon jar will run with your database changes.
By ATEMVEGETA
#160292 Did that and Pixelmon crashes when it tries to load the mods. :(
I must be doing something wrong

In order to disconnect you click on the very left-top button, right? Or just close the tab on the browser?

Also in pixelmon.jar database folder there are 3 files:
h2-1.3.173.jar
mysql-connector-java-5.1.28-bin.jar
Pixelmon2.h2.db
..and in the database folder of the C:Users\... destination there are only 2 of them:
h2-1.3.173.jar
Pixelmon2.h2.db
...I replace those 2 files with the files of the pixelmon.jar right?
Is there any special way you have to do this replacement? Because now what I do is open the pixelmon.jar file with WinRAR, delete the files in there and then paste the other files in. Is this the right proccedure?
By JamieS1211
#160293 You disconnect with top left disconnect button. Go into your system tray and make sure h2 console isn't there. If it is, right click and press exit. When h2 is closed del the files in the database folder and try starting pixelmon as above.
By MoeBoy76
#160294 DO NOT replace the database file in the jar, instead either rename your database folder or create a new folder called customdatabase and place your edited database file into it, Pixelmon will load the database from there instead of extracting it from the jar every load
By JamieS1211
#160311 Oh yeah, forgot you added that. I still replace it old school style usually keep the default named database.db.default . Probably should change my methods so i don't have to upload a different jar to the server each time i make an edit...
By ATEMVEGETA
#160338 I can't get the files working, it gives me that error and I'm doing it exactly as you said. Can someone please create these files for me and send me them with PM?

Also, even if I have the files, I'm still not sure what I must do with them! So now I have to place them in an external folder named "customdatabase"? And where to place that folder? Inside the pixelmon.jar? Inside the "C:\Users\ATEMVEGETA\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft"? And have also the normal database folder with the original files in the same direction? MoeBoy76 can you be more specific on that please? Thanks!

I tried to make a "customdatabase" folder inside the "C:\Users\ATEMVEGETA\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft", as well as keep the original database folder, then launched pixelmon but it used the old database files.
JOIN THE TEAM