Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By JamieS1211
#160145 What java version are you using and how much memory are you giving to the java process?
By JamieS1211
#160151 To check your java version and type in the launcher press setting, press "select java install" then copy and paste the path as a reply to this message.

To check memory allocated in the launcher (if it is up to date) press settings, beneath the volume slider there is a memory slider with a number left of the slider. Tell me that number.

Also some info on the hardware you are running could help. Go to control panel --> system & security --> system and take a screen shot showing windows edition and system info. For example the laptop I am using (don't hate on my crappy laptop, im on holiday and my desktop couldn't come with me).

JOIN THE TEAM