Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By knightfire123
#160157 Hi, I'm trying to make a pixelmon - pokemon game for my brother to play. Here are some things I want: Fix the trainers! I am putting down trainers and they disappear, I have to relaunch the game to get them back but it's still annoying! Also add a feature to, "Face Me" So they aren't always standing in the same direction if you want them to stand still and battle. Also (I think you are working on this) Add more skins for the chatting npcs and add the "Face Me" feature to them too :-). Thanks for reading and I hope you guys plan on adding this stuff! :-D

By JamieS1211
#160166 Feature requests here - tracker.php?p=3
Bug reports here - tracker.php?p=2
What pixelmon version are you using?

knightfire123 wrote:Here are some things I want

knightfire123 wrote:Also add a feature

You risk being interperated as being rude and I am sure you don't want to upset people.
By knightfire123
JamieS1211 wrote:Feature requests here - tracker.php?p=3
Bug reports here - tracker.php?p=2
What pixelmon version are you using?

knightfire123 wrote:Here are some things I want

knightfire123 wrote:Also add a feature

You risk being interperated as being rude and I am sure you don't want to upset people.

Sorry for being rude :-( and I'm using the newest version.
JOIN THE TEAM