Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Riakun
#160431 Hey guys.I downloaded the forge, installed and pasted the pixelmon jar in the mods.
Now how can i install optifine?I tried putting the jar in the mods but it doesn't work.
And btw, what version of minecraft do i have to use? 1.7.10 or 1.8.8?

EDIT: I have another problem.When i try to connect to servers, i get the "Failed to login:Invalid session (Try restarting your game)".Does sb know how can i fix this?

By MoeBoy76
Riakun wrote:Hey guys.I downloaded the forge, installed and pasted the pixelmon jar in the mods.
Now how can i install optifine?I tried putting the jar in the mods but it doesn't work.
And btw, what version of minecraft do i have to use? 1.7.10 or 1.8.8?

EDIT: I have another problem.When i try to connect to servers, i get the "Failed to login:Invalid session (Try restarting your game)".Does sb know how can i fix this?

for pixelmon 4.0.X you need Optifine 1.8 and not 1.8.X as 1.8 means 1.8.0

on the second part, you need to close Minecraft and the launcher and start it all up again
JOIN THE TEAM