Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Atharv6000
#162220 Hello, I play on a cracked server called "Pikadex" it is still 1.7.10, because apparently the new pixelmon version isn't stable? and we are waiting until new full release. In Pikadex we have elite and champions, does anyone know any good strategies/good pokemon i should use to beat them? I have a gliscor that has sand veil.. lets just say.. he is broken ;) sandstorm lasts forever and if i go into maxx speed gengar, hypnosis then switch into gliscor, use sandstorm, opponent is rekt, if i set up 2 swords dances, half team dead, if i set up 4 or 5, i sweep em, i am thinking of more op pokemon (that are broken) like this, to beat elites, could anyone help me? I also got a gengar, hypnosis + dream eater.. thats op aswell, also i feel like speed boost blaziken is overated, but tell me if i should use him anyways, speed boost yanmega with hypnosis... that is pretty broken.. but the champion has that and I dont want to copy him, apparently sigylyph is broken? but i can ohko it... so no sigilyph, im making a flash fire arcanine with choice band, which will be op, swampert is pretty op aswell, mine has messed up evs and alright ivs, but it ohkos many pokemon iv/ev trained such as a speed boost blaziken, leave suggestions down below please!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

By Atharv6000
#162221 many saying d dance dragonite, but could someone please tell me a easy way to get a max speed/attack ivs dratini? cuz they are ultra rare and.. yea... or is catching and finding wild one the only way?
JOIN THE TEAM