Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Lexi
#162759 Hey all! Been a while since I played Pixelmon so I decided to check back in. I downloaded and installed the most current version of the mod and it's working just fine. Only problem I've encountered is that my bracket keys ] [ are not cycling through my pokemon at all. Has this recently been changed or something? I'm not seeing anything overwriting them in the controls section of the options screen or anything... not sure what to do here. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks. :)

By Lexi
#162761 Oh, strange... I must have skimmed over it in the controls. I was checking the Pixelmon wiki and saw it was still listed as brackets so I figured I'd come here to check. My apologies! Thank you for the help. :)
JOIN THE TEAM