Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Phanatos
#163127 Hello! I'm the owner of a relatively new server by the name of PokeJourney. In the last month, our server has built quite the community. With that in mind, I've seen some comments about servers being featured by the mod developers by meeting some standard of community that is wanted. In terms of meeting those standards, I don't have any idea if my server qualifies as anything special. If anything, I'd say my server is a comfortable mix between healthy community and donor perks, with the obvious intention of trying to keep balance in mind. With that being said, I'd love to put my server out there to the devs to be criticized. I am interested in knowing what you guys want to see from the Pixelmon community and improve my server with those concepts in mind to better the community over all.

I would be honored if you guys checked out and critically reviewed my server with any pros and cons you guys see. The ultimate goal of my server as of now is to build a strong community with values placed in battling and contest based community events, while still being friendly (so not overly competitive to the point of excluding others.) If possible, I would like to try and meet the requirements to be featured by you guys without compromising these goals and continuing healthy expansion but even if I do not meet those requirements, I would appreciate it heavily if you checked out and reviewed my server all the same.

The ip is play.pokejourney.com. This invitation is for ANYONE interested, not just mod staff, and all reviews positive or negative are welcome here on the forum page. Thank you for your time in reading this ^_^

By Scrotty
#163361 Your server starts off with a very P2W environment based off your shop on your website at pokejourney.net. You offer shiny starters, shiny popular poke's and shiny legendaries from all generations at a fairly cheap price. You offer ranks which removes difficulty of the mod such as giving donators the rarest pokeball in game and the ability to heal your pokemon from the first rank (That's what /pheal does right?) and even vanilla mc. My only question at the moment is why in the world is /afk a command you have to pay to use?

Other than that, based on your other more recent thread here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=20228

You also seem to be a hypocrite, criticizing other servers for rewarding their players to bump their thread with non-legit reviews when you yourself are doing it. In fact, you reward your players a "Champion Key" to post a false review every month so no one here notices. [Image]
JOIN THE TEAM