Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Kay
#163204 Hello pixelmon community, I have been working on this project for a month. It pixelmon + prison style.. I haven't released the ip yet because I'm not confident enough to host something that's not going to work out. There are so many adventure and survival pixelmon server out there.. I'm trying to do something new to pixelmon. I was wondering if you guys think this is a good idea or no because I'm doing this solo right now.. I have been asking for help but seem like no one interested in helping : (
I'm willing to take all suggestions and ideas from everyone to improve the server before it release.

Mining each mine will drop different items, and spawn different pokemon!
After collect enjoy materials, you sell them to battle Boss (Gym leader) : )

Please let me know if you think this is a good start or it a bad way to play pixelmon!
I'll read all the comment and suggestion. Thank you for spending your time reading this post!

By Phanatos
#163206 I'd be interested in throwing you some input and helping you with plugins. I have quite a few ideas that would work great for this concept ^_^ or at least I hope I do. Message me
By Kay
#163211 I message you , hope you read it :P
Last bumped by Kay on 12 Nov 2015 10:13.
JOIN THE TEAM