Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KazuApollo
#163813 Hello there i am KazuApollo Co owner of nova and i have been part of pixelmon from 1.6.4
and from my time with this mod i enjoy seeing all the side mod added but there was one i really like i was admin/head of gym on impact and we had a plugin Call badge showcase
allow the leader to give badge to the players showing who they beat n when did they will also it stop the gym leader from just giving them away to and made the gym more easy to to watch over and do. As one of Your many Players Thank you for Reading this and Taking the Time to See something a Lot of Server would love to have

By AcedDunsparce
#164958 I like this idea for servers. Even just if it came IN Pixelmon itself, I'd like to see it added. One less plugin to add to my server. +1
By urbymine
#164995 i +1 this, however it should certainly be customizable, such as also including a prize item, currency..
By MoeBoy76
#164999 if someone posts/PMs me the plugin i will look into porting it either to a side-mod or into Pixelmon if it seems worth it
JOIN THE TEAM