Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Grmpixelmon
#164108 Does anyone here have a working 1.8 pixelmon server?
what pixelmon version do you use?

By UrsaiGaming
#164342 I do not have the IP right this second, but there is a YouTuber named EtonGaming who owns one that works pretty well. The only thing is that you have to like and follow him on a couple of websites before hand, or he won't let you onto the server. You should be able to search him on YouTube and find him easily, though.
By Tyceus
#164354 Yea, I'm not a huge fan of that fact. There is a server called Rc-Gamers who have a test server or use to. I'm sure if you google it, you'll find it.
By UrsaiGaming
#164355 You aren't wrong, it is annoying that he is that desperate to achieve the extra views on YouTube. Saltiness aside, RC-Gamers (in my eyes) has always been a fun and reliable time. I am sure their 4.x server is decent quality, if not exemplary.
By bhoqure
#164766 Im working on building up my adventure map server. it will have quests, shops, custom spawning, and lots of different variety of events when i open it up for testing.
JOIN THE TEAM