Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ghostofatitan
#164562 What are everyone's thoughts on Aluminum and its uses in game? For me with it's scarcity and durability for tools and armor i find it more a pain than anything, other than the machines that need it to build i don't use it at all, iron makes more pokeballs and better gear on top of iron being easier to get and in bigger bulk.

Also i have noticed Aluminum of other mods(Tinker's, Mariculture, Metalurgy) doesn't work in place of Pixelmons Aluminum but Bauxite ore does work in in those three

By Mosapotayis
#164788 I like the concept of using a different metal to craft Pixelmon machines and such, it's simplistic and the balance between the amount of iron and aluminum you collect as a beginner works well with it.
I think a way to increase the desire for aluminum is to completely remove Iron Bases/Discs from the game so Pokeballs can only be crafted with aluminum.
By Some Body
#164795 Aluminium ingots and plates are used for several of the new 4.1.1 recipes.

Iron bases will not be removed. This would completely throw off the rarities of Poké Balls and make them harder to obtain than they should be.
By Ghostofatitan
Some Body wrote:Aluminium ingots and plates are used for several of the new 4.1.1 recipes.

Iron bases will not be removed. This would completely throw off the rarities of Poké Balls and make them harder to obtain than they should be.

Awesome though will the Aluminum gear be kept or removed?It seems to be about as rare as gold but does not have any unique properties to it as gold does gear wise, maybe tweak the gear stats?
By Some Body
#164879 There is no reason to remove it when it already exists. If you elect not to use it, that is your choice.
By AcedDunsparce
#164954 Well, in my opinion, with the shopkeepers released, I'd find collecting up you Pokeball usage not very hard. Although, the machines are a need for most work in the Pixelmon mod itself (Healers, Item Finders, PCs, ect), I find the ore useful, even in it's scarcity.

-Skeley
JOIN THE TEAM