Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bhoqure
#164570 how do you edit what they sell and buy? is it in the config or is there only the presets?

By MoeBoy76
#164571 set useExternalNPCFiles=true in your pixelmon.hocon and then add/modify files in /pixelmon/npcs/shopKeepers/
By bhoqure
#164591 On another note, now that i have that working. Is there a way to have mine craft items to be sold, as in like the loot you can get from pokemon?
By MrMasochism
bhoqure wrote:On another note, now that i have that working. Is there a way to have mine craft items to be sold, as in like the loot you can get from pokemon?

Yes though somebody deleted the example I'd set up in the json. I'll find the format for you
By MrMasochism
#164596 Here we go. If you add an entry to the shopItems.json like this:
Code: Select all,
   {
     "id": "sprucePlanksLore",
     "name": "minecraft:planks",
     "itemData": 1, //itemData:30 = spruce wood planks
     "nbtData": "{display:{Lore:[\"Wooden planks\"]}}",
     "buy": 5,
     "sell": 2
   }

That item will then be able to be sold to any shopkeeper, to make it able to be bought, just reference that entry by id in one of the shopkeeper jsons
By MrMasochism
#164598 I should mention that itemData and nbtData are optional fields but they let you specify any type of item, including those with enchantments
By bhoqure
#164604 Alright that helps ALOT. I looked at a lot of the items and ill be adding the drops in so that will be nice.

I am having a problem though with adding some marts. Is it possible to copy a file and rename it so that you can have everything ready and change what you want? I am asking because for the most part i tried to do this and the name is not appearing in game when i restart the game with the stuff i have changed.
By MrMasochism
#164605 yeah copying is fine. You'll need to add an entry to the npcs.json to tell it about the new shopkeeper however
By bhoqure
#164619 MrMmasochism, i wanted to say thank you for putting that reference in, that helped me out quite a bit. Its extremely nice to be able to add custom items in as well.

Thank you again also MoeBoy!

Hopefully in the next month ill have my server up and ready with 1.8!
By MrMasochism
#164622 Glad I could help. Any items from other mods can be put into the shopkeepers through the same method
JOIN THE TEAM